Saturday, November 10, 2007

the update

LIFE! Augh! Crazy but I love it.

Here's what's up with me ...

Fall travel
Done! I've been on the road for most of the last month and a half, but I'm home again!

Grad school
Just one class: Thinking Theologically in Youth Ministry. It's going well so far, but I mourn a bit my evenings, which no longer belong to me. I finished my textbook last night (well, actually, I woke up [I'm sick] around 3am and read for about an hour, finishing it off), so that's good. Still, I have another assignment due this week, and then ...

Atlanta
I travel to Atlanta next Wednesday through Sunday for my on-site class. I've never flown alone before, and I'm scared. :-S

Youth group
Fabulous. Love those kiddos.

Church
Fabulous. Love North Haven. I've been there nearly a year now.

Jesus
More than fabulous. I adore Him.

No comments: