Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Volunteering has been very good to us."

My roomie Desiree said this on Friday. :-)

We recently volunteered for the Newsboys concert at NWC ... and for helping, we got to attend the concert for free.

Oh, and um, MEET the Newsboys.

:-)

And we ushered for Acquire the Fire this weekend ... and on Friday, we got these awesome FLOOR seats (at one point Ron Luce was like RIGHT THERE in front of us!).

Hence, Desiree's comment.

Thank You, Jesus, for the great opportunities in our lives!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jackie! I'm glad that you are havin some amazing opportunities. Keep spreading God's love!
J-Da

Esther_B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esther_B said...

Hi! My name is Esther, and I'm an intern at Teen Mania's Honor Academy. I'm so glad that you got to enjoy the event for free!! I was there too with my youth group. I thought it was awsome! What did you like best about it? Did any of the missions or other opportunities tug at your heart?