Sunday, February 08, 2009

trying again

So I think that maybe I will start blogging again; I'm a little nervous that my blog will be boring, but I'll give it a go.

Right now, I am working on my book. I have a first draft and hope to have another one soon. I am still working with the big picture and not ready for line editing yet, but we'll see how things go! I'm so excited! I've been loving the process, and I hope that my book (about my life with OCD) will be interesting and even helpful to others.

Life has been good, pretty busy. New news: I am a teenybopper once again. This time around, I love the Jonas Brothers. :-)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

i love the jonas brothers too! and you, and i am sure i will love your book! love you! :)

Kim said...

Of course you love the Jonas Brothers! That's okay...Hanson still has a place in my heart too.