Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i haven't blogged for about a year now ...

but what if I started again? Would anyone read it?

Life lately:

Writing like crazy! It's been nearly two years working on my novel, and it is coming along, although there is still a long ways to go!

Trinity City Church ... I am on the launch team of an Evangelical Free church plant in St. Paul.

North Haven Student Ministries ... I have a small (but growing!) group of girls whom I meet with on Thursday nights.

Northwestern ... still enjoying admissions. Love my co-workers and the high schoolers and the college students, all.

Jesus ... always amazing. Yesterday, I was singing "Jesus, Lover of my Soul" and thinking about how incredible it is that the Holy and Almighty God loves my soul ... wow.

What else, what else? After a blogging hiatus of a year, there is much to be said. But we'll leave it at that and see who still follows this blog.

Comment if you read this!
Love,
jackie lea

4 comments:

becky.h said...

Jav, your blog posts come straight to my e-mail, so I will most certainly always read them when you write. In fact, I was just thinking the other day that it'd be great if you blogged again. I would love if you wrote often! :)

Luke C. said...

I keep up with your blog via Google Reader. Just saw this entry today. Since your last blog entry, I have proposed, gotten married, and moved to the Western Suburbs of Chicago!

Rachel said...

I'm here! :)

Kristin said...

i always read your blog, but its been pretty boring since you havent' updated it in a year, and if you complain about comments, no one comments on mine either! so get over it! love you and JR!!!