Monday, May 09, 2005

thoughts for tonight


The fountain at NWC ... Posted by Hello

Isn't that just beautiful? How sad that campus is soooooo beautiful during the summer, when so many students don't get to enjoy it!

Anyway. I read 2 Timothy, Titus, and Philemon tonight. Here's what I want to share:

"But refuse foolish and ignorant speculations, knowing that they produce quarrels. The Lord's bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth," writes Paul in 2 Timothy 2:23-26.

What an exhortation! The Lord' bond-servant must not be quarrelsome! God, rescue this depraved generation who loves to argue. Make us Christians looks different from the world. Help me, Jesus. Help me to be "sound in speech which is beyond reproach" (first part of Titus 2:8)!! Make me love You more, Savior. MORE OF YOU. Humble me.

Love You. Make me a cheerful servant.

2 comments:

Karoline said...

I was just saying that To my friend Julia today. How it's so sad that the campus is so gorgeous and we have to leave in 9 days and we miss the best weather here. Oh well.

::megs:: said...

Hey...Cool! I didn't know you could find people through blogs. You seem really awesome though just by reading up on you a bit. Stay cool in Christ and you will go far. :-) rock in sista