Sunday, October 08, 2006

so much

i've got lots goin' on right now. thoughts racing in my mind, activities impending, packing to be done, decisions and dinner to make, clothes to fold ... sigh.

i am speaking in two -- count 'em, TWO -- chapels this upcoming week. i am less nervous than before, but still.

i miss people. eir will be home on friday, HOORAY!

i REALLY miss some people.

i do not like anxiety. it wastes so much time and burns up so much enjoyment. would i be the same person/have the same personality if i had less anxiety? i would be MORE of the person God desires me to be, huh? Lord Jesus, deliver me from meaningless worry and anxious trepidations.

"When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul." Psalm 94:19

Thank You, Father.

No comments: