Friday, February 02, 2007

how you like them apples?

(not meant to be a play on the last post!!!)


I'M GOING TO CHICAGO IN A COUPLE OF DAYS!!!!

What will we do there? Oh, eat mostly. Hahaha.

I. LOVE. MY. LIFE.

I have A PHENOMENAL GOD AND SAVIOR,
I am blessed by His Word in my daily life,
"The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places;
Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me" (Psalm 16:6);
my friends are delightful and fun;
Pine Haven, Kimball, and Arden Hills are my THREE homes;
my house is amazing; my job is a blessing;
God has granted specific gifts to me such as a sharp memory,
a discerning mind, a heart to pursue Righteousness, and
(I believe) the spiritual gift of encouragement;
"If we are faithless, He remains faithful,
for He cannot deny Himself" (2 Timothy 2:13);
I KNOW JESUS CHRIST.

I repeat: I love my life.

Not to mention all my camp kiddos, New Brighton Christian Church, Kimball Church of Christ, North Haven Church, Meadow Park Church of Christ, June and Jona, attractive men, the ladies whose names are on my list of "Friendships to Fight For," the bed I sleep in, and Jim Halpert.

No comments: