Saturday, February 17, 2007

what an amazing day!

oh my goodness, GREAT day!

got up this morning, picked up whitters, caribou drive-thru, onto the target center ...

where we volunteered for Compassion International ...

during ACQUIRE THE FIRE ...

where we saw dro, gavy, and many, many more ...

AND becca from my small group ...

AND cj from camp ...

AND david, one of my prospective students ...

AND met seth, a great honor academy dude ...

AND had nate, the guy (NWC alum!) we worked with comment over and over, "You know EVERYONE!" i love it. i love knowing lots of people. i love lots of people. i love loving them too.

PLUS ... we were at ACQUIRE THE FIRE!

oh the memories: crush the crush, micah tawlkes, superchic[k], looking for "that one place we ate" ... GOOD TIMES.

and then: ASHLEY CAME TO THE CITIES! me, trixie, whitty, and ash ate dinner at applebees then watched a (poorly done) movie. it was fun to hang out though!

and tomorrow: whit and ash are coming to my church. then i have a leaders meeting, then i have a big visit event that goes basically til monday evening.

jeremy might come over monday night and watch PB with me and trix, tuesday coffee with sammy, wednesday coffee with katie, thursday youth group, friday ... sigh. that's awhile away! we'll see what happens! plus, i want to go to one of my prospective students' pop concerts, kellie's gymnastics tournament, have dinner with des' family.

my life be like ooh ahh. craziness. but i love it. i need to rest.

i am going to read my new book about Living the Resurrection. i love eugene peterson.

and i love YOU.

5 comments:

Erin Bennett said...

I love you TOO.

Jackie said...

You're blog made me SMILE today.

Karoline said...

Oh Acquire the Fire. I just smile at all the memories from that time. I miss you...a lot. I'm glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

oh, i was so glad to see you this weekend! you make my heart warm.

Luke C. said...

Question from the ignorant: What exactly is "Aquire the Fire"? What is the fire, and why do you wish to aquire it?