Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday on My Mind

It's me. Again. Of course.

I am soooooo glad this work week is over. Oh my goodness, can I do more things wrong in one week?

Tonight we got Pizza Hut and watched a movie where Keanu Reeves does bad acting (um, every movie of his?). Anyway, I am exhausted. So exhausted. It's not even 10pm, and I'm thinkin' of bed.

Whitty and Heebs visited me this morning; that was good. I'm so glad God had Whit and Hannah put together in the same room. Thank You, Lord! Talked to eir on my lunch break, and Mel came by in the afternoon.

I sure hope that Founders' Week is over. I am jealous. Hahaha.

I can't wait to see the Rochester children of the corn next weekend! Yeah, ATF. I don't feel ready for Acquire the Fire. I feel I need to sleep and pray for a week first. God, bless next weekend. This one too!

Goodnight, loves. I think I might read or write.

No comments: