Wednesday, February 02, 2005

wednesday's child

highlights of today:
HALLELUJAH for the NRCCUA gals, Mary and Dianna, and for the Christian Connector's Thom Seagren, for saving my butt with our work card decks. that might not have made sense, but anyway, i'm grateful to them.

youth group tonight ... went to New Life Family Services and saw Christy's baby on an ultrasound. awesome!

on the way home, um, we got lost. picture this: me, alyssa angelo, lindsey angelo, and london allen, LOST, headed out of Mpls. Duh. Alyssa and London are, like, throwing stuff at each other, London is yelling at people out the window, and Lindsey is giving London wet willies from the backseat. Did I mention we're lost? So anyway, it was overwhelming. Ahhh, a taste of motherhood.

BUT get this: i got them all (ALL, including London) to sing the "Seatbelt On" song, which i taught them. HOW did I teach them it within chaos? Just trust me. It was AMAZING. Hahahaha.

And this is what Andy said to me tonight, "
and i decided to totally give my life, no more of this half crap, being fake, stuff anymore, i'm totally addicted, yes i'm an addict, and proud of it, Jesus man"

HOW AWESOME TO HEAR THAT!

Oh, I love kids. Pray for me. I'm still overwhelmed. The "Seatbelt On" song (and belting out Relient K songs with L, L, and A) was pretty much worth it though.

Ok, I'm out. Do I have roommates? I think I went shopping with them on Grand last Saturday, but I haven't really seen them since. Well, ok, I've gone to Target with biz about 80 times, but whatev. And ate supp with trix. Nevermind me.

Another question: what happens during Moody's Founders' Week? I think they lock the students up for a whole week and don't let them talk to their friends. ;-) JK. But I do miss eir.

Love you guys. Bedtime. It's not even 10. I want to spend time with the Word though.

No comments: