Sunday, July 17, 2005

A bit stressed


AUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!! Posted by Picasa

Hi friends! Sooooo much going on.

We're getting our house, for those of you who haven't heard. So, trying to figure out all the details of that. Went to/worked Sonshine and got about 700 names (compared to about 40-50 from last summer), so you could say it was a worthwhile weekend.

HOT. It was ragingly hot. Sweltering, one might say. And then Matt from Relient K was there, so that made it even hotter. hee hee. Oh Matt ... and Tyler Burkum ... and Phil Joel ... you cutesy cute guitarists.

Got to see Dro, Kallie, Sara, Gimp, Chris, Bunts, Brittany, Vink, Al-Gal, Vinny, and many more. I wish I could spent MORE time with you, peeps. Dro, girl, you are so terrif. Love all the Hawk Nelson motions!

I got some groceries tonight, mostly junkfood. I need to clean my room, correct my financial situation, write letters and emails, cool down, read. Tomorrow I go to work (I PRAISE YOU, JESUS, FOR GIVING ME A JOB THAT I DON'T NEED TO DREAD!), and we're having a brainstorming session for the first two days of this week; then Wed, we're having a picnic over at Bethel U with them. Awww, how sweet. I have SO MUCH to get done, but methinks I won't really get down to it til Thurs. I will survive. I think.

Ok, that was probably super boring, huh? I love you guys, and I MISS you! Hey eir, maybe we'll talk more when you're back in Chicago, lovey. ;-) Let's get together soonish, dearheart. Oh yes, Wednesday. I'll email you back or call ya, honeybun.

Love!

No comments: