Sunday, July 10, 2005

I think I'm going to go to bed early ...

It's kind of exciting actually. I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep right away. Lately, I've been going to bed moreso around 1 am, but I might actually close my eyes before midnight! Wow.

I'm nervous for this work week. Why??? I know I've got a TON to do tomorrow; I think my problem is that last week, being sick, I wasn't very motivated. I hate feeling that way. Jesus, make me productive and lively this week!

And Thurs-Fri-Sat ... Sonshine with my roomies!

I wonder if Dro will introduce me to her husband Matt Thiessen ...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'll tell Brianna to keep an eyeball out for you at sunshine. She'll be there to watch the "big bands" with her girlmates. I hope you have a wonderful time, Love you Jackie