Thursday, December 28, 2006

update

Christmas Eve Eve: shopping with Sister ... FUN!!!

Christmas Eve: with the fam, ate Pizza Hut, went to church and saw Emily Straley!!, read the Christmas story (this year from The Message in addition to KJV), got on our knees and prayed together (oh I love my family), opened presents, and played a game that Dad created with about a million rules but in which I won money, woot woot!

Christmas Day: Sommers family came to the farm.

Day after Christmas: Back to the Cities, hung out with Trix and Megs.

Wednesday: Back to work, dinner with whit and eir, hung out with them, trix, megs, and amanda for a little bit, and went to bed ...

Thursday: Work again. Cleaned my room tonight; it looks FANTASTIC!

Tomorrie: Rochester with eir! Hooray!

Love!
jackie lea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I waited forever for a post and all I got was that!! I am so disapointed seestor!!! Your next one better be good!!!! I love you anyway! Miss ya!! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're doing well!

Enjoy the last few moments of 2006!
Noel