Friday, January 19, 2007

sorting things out

i am developing a schedule for myself; phew! i like, i like!

i miss eir.

tomorrow is my chocolate soiree! should be fun.

youth group last night was pretty great; i am looking forward to getting to know these kiddos better! there is a senior there named megan who is beautiful and wants to study missions; i really hope she'll be in our girls small group (starting in february).

i would like to write about special people.

1 person I love the most: JESUS CHRIST!

2 people I live with but don't hang out with as much as I'd like: Kimmie and Linds

3 people I talk to almost EVERY SINGLE DAY: Trixie, eir, and momma

4 people I work with: Micah (whom I'm known to fight with), Angela, Nohemi, and Grace

5 people I would like to meet: Josh McDowell, C.S. Lewis, Donald Miller, Anne Lamott,
Frederick Buechner

6 people I would like to have brunch with: eir, whit, brice, ryan, katie, and wes

7 people I would like to kiss (this is Tricia's idea): that one boy, JIM HALPERT, John Krasinski (yes, in addition to Jim Halpert), Wentworth Miller, Michael Scofield (yes, in addition to Wentworth), Jason from Hawk Nelson!!!!, the lead singer from Falling Up

8 people I wish I could see more often (again, Tricia's idea): eir (chicago), megs (danville, PA), tracy lair (deerfield, IL), bryan lair (deerfield, IL), kimmi lambright (spokane, WA??? still???), that one boy (not saying), crossroads friends (rochester, MN), camp friends (everywhere!)

9 people I would like to see in a musical together: erick klein, timmy thorman, jonathan miller, peter thorman, james chamberlain, dora von wald, melody fellman, josiah odor, julie andrews

10 people I would want to speak at my funeral: bryan lair (i've mentioned multiple times that i would like him to preach the Gospel at my funeral), eir davis, tom sommers, ronda sommers, kristin sommers, kevin sommers, lana davis, ken faffler, jon albert, tricia burton/bec hoage (together!!!)

that was interesting.

my head hurts now. i think i shall read my Bible and sleeeeeeeeeeeep!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be an honor to speak at your funeral sister dear!!! But it better not be soon!!! Love ya!! :)

Anonymous said...

i just laughed SO HARD at this list you've got going. i would pay big money to see those people in a musical, especially shiner. love it! and love you! -eir

Anonymous said...

The lead singer for falling up is Jessy Ribordy