Saturday, May 05, 2007

my weekend alone

... has not actually been alone. :-)

tricia is in chicago, and lindsey is at the international house of prayer, and des has not moved in yet, so this weekend i was supposed to be alone.

which is very weird after living in a house with 7 other ladies.

let's see ...

last night, i went home, made myself dinner, organized my room, and read my book. then i got sick of being alone, so i asked whitney to come over. she did. then we went to meet tim and ash at perkins, but they got lost and we never saw them.

then today, i made lunch, and it was all gloomy and rainy, so i read my book out in the livingroom with a blanket, and then i got bored. i went shopping and bought my dress for cindy's reception, and now i am over at whitney's, blogging and watching High School Musical.

again.

hahahahaha.

tomorrow, church, then lunch with brookie, then heebers' bridal shower.

so i guess i wasn't alone as much as i had guessed. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you love me :)

love, whitney lee