Friday, July 06, 2007

4th of July

i had a WONDERFUL time in rochester for the 4th. whit's family took me out for lunch, and then later, the hemmers and dora and katie came over, and that was great! we watched the camp video (hooray!) and ate some good food.

then WES came over! YAY!

whit, dro, jill, kellie, and i went to the fireworks, and IT WAS SO FUN! dora, whit, and i made silly like comments and comparisons for every firework. :-) hahahahaha!

then we went back to whit's house, and WES came over again and played Apples to Apples with us girls for awhile! :-)

whit and i got brunch with wes the next morning too.

I LOVE ROCHESTER. I LOVE WHIT. I LOVE BEING AT HER HOUSE. I LOVE ROCHESTER FRIENDS. I LOVE THE 4TH OF JULY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i completely miss the 4th of july in roch. i'm glad it was so lovely for you though! -eir