Saturday, July 21, 2007

twins, kiddos, and lana


My office went to a Twins game! This is me and Rhonda, one of our lovely student workers. Her eyes are not always like that.

Twins lost. :-(


My cousin Jim has four kids: Abby, Matt, Kate, and Tommy. Jim's sister Cathy has one: Liam. Liam and Tommy both turned one. We had a party. This is Matt.


My dad ("Uncle Tom" -- actually Tommy is named after him!) bribed the kids to hug him for $5. NO problem for Abby; she loves dad! Matt too. Kate ... hates everyone. All she had to do was shake his hand to get the money, and it nearly killed her. Notice how uncomfortable she is!!


Lana and I went to lunch!! We ate breakfasty foods at the Edina Grill and chatted, and it was LOVELY. Oh I love her so much! Afterward, we went to a couple stores, including Anthropologie, where we found this book.


Here I am, posing with "my" book.


Me and Lanners!!! She's soooooooooooooooo great!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I think I need to get that book too :)
Cute picture of you and Lana :)