Friday, July 09, 2010

characters

I love the characters in my book. I want them to be real people.

You know how you were in high school and you fell in love with Gilbert Blythe?

Wait, that happened if you are my age ... if you are younger: remember when you were in high school and you fell in love with Edward Cullen? :-)

I want to play soccer with Rudy Steiner. I want to have a long discussion about redemption with Edmund Pevensie. I want to discuss OCD with Sam from Kissing Doorknobs. I want to listen to Stargirl's winning speech "I Might Have Heard a Moa." I want to reminisce with Molly and Schmendrick. I want to babysit Harry and Ginny's children.

On a non-fiction note, I posted "Why are we not dating yet?" on Donald Miller's Facebook wall the other day. For real. No response. He doesn't know what he is missing out on.

1 comment:

MOPS of Columbia, MO said...

Donald Miller can be so rude.