Saturday, July 31, 2010

Oh the letters

I love letters. AEIOU. I like vowels, but I suppose if they were people, they would be cocky. The jocks or cheerleaders. What about P? I think P would be a quiet girl who wears glasses and reads lots of books. She would be intimidated by the vowel clique. H would be an overweight boy. F is immature, short, and insecure, telling P and H, “It takes both of you to do what I do alone.” I bet R, S, and T would hang out with the vowels; they are pretty popular letters if you think about it. S’s are vowel groupies. Y is unsure, a girl in puberty, without a solid identity yet. She fits with the vowels – but only sometimes. V is the metro boy who wears tight pants and is a mystery. Even the vowels would be secretly jealous of V. V, you must know that you’re distinctive, above the others. Go write your poetry, your song lyrics, a love song for a beautiful girl. Remain a mystery to the others, but share yourself with her.

No comments: