Tuesday, April 12, 2005

big sigh

i don't know, everyone. life is quite overwhelming at times. or even often. i hope i get a balanced mind someday.

there are so many things I don't understand. Jesus, calm the waters. I trust You, although many questions remain unanswered for now. help me to REST while knowing that You are good and holy -- and keep me from running, dear Savior. i want so much more of You. make my discontent into a fire for chasing Your heart. thank You for living inside of Your children.

teach me so many things ... or make me content in not knowing them. No kinder Savior waits for me than You. REMIND ME. Make me believe.

i love You, Savior. love this heart. security. thank You.

amen, hallelujah.

Friends, that might explain what's going on with me but seem vague, huh? I'm a spastic, spastic young lady with a mind that goes and goes and goes, and I have all these ideas and questions and thoughts ... so many of them ... some so bizarre ... and I don't want to be controlled by them. One might even say "obsessive." Haha. Do you guys have any weird, quirky things you do?

No comments: