Wednesday, April 27, 2005

i miss rochester peeps!

... and people associated with roch ... as whitty has said, eir is somehow a "roch person." :-)

all those lovely hemmers ... jackie and rick and brie and brice and LITTLE GAVROCHE, the snugglebutton ... brad and julie and ry-guy and kellbelle and heelion!! the cc students ... ash, reggie, erick! will! nordy!! little nordy (that's kallie, haha). DRO AND HUNNER. moose and wendy. gimp and andy ... gene and cozy!! i even miss WHITTY, who lives 10 MINUTES AWAY.

the southern invasion ... miranda ... holly and diana ... the BEERMANS!

OH MEADOW PARK, HOW I MISS YOU, PEOPLE!

ervy ... wezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. i also would like to see christina and sarah morgenthaler. and sarah stanchfield.

in general, i miss rochester peeps, as i said.

love you,
jackie lea

p.s. i also miss ted and my lana. and your lana. :-)

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I am honored to be in the list of Roch peeps that you miss! I haven't seen you in a loooong time, but today you commented on my blog and I loled :) Oh, I know how you could stop missing Roch peeps, you could go to Roch and see them! hehe, bye!

Karoline said...

I miss you too!!! I wish you lived closer so we could go to our coffee shop in the union and sit and talk and laugh like crazy! That would be amazingly wonderful right now.