Sunday, April 10, 2005

this weekend

oooooh sweet productivity!

i read all of Operating Instructions by Anne Lamott, half of Animal Farm by George Orwell, and parts of The Problem of Pain by Lewis, James Chamberlain's book, and The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (loaned to me by Davydd), and ALSO The Bible. :-)

i did the dishes and picked up the livingroom, cleaned part of the tub, some of my room, went to a Saturday night church service with Matt Rien, Sunday morning church at Newbs, returned some clothes at Super Target, bought some beads, and made bracelets.

on Friday, whitty came over and did homework on my couch in my room while i read on my bed. lovely.

i ate fairly well too. good work, jls. thanks, jls.

love you, friends. love You, Lord!

No comments: