Sunday, April 24, 2005

Jesus Christ

What a beautiful NAME! I just want to say His NAME to people!!

Once I heard on the radio that this group of women were going to go to Iraq and walk the streets just proclaiming the Name of Jesus. I wonder if that ever happened and/or what happened when they did so. Acts 4:12 says, "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus ... there's just something about that Name. Master, Savior, Jesus ... like the fragrance after the rain. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus ... Let all heaven and earth proclaim; Kings and kingdoms will all pass away, but there's something about that Name!

Jesus, Your will be done in my life and in the lives of those who believe in You. Jesus, make me bold for You. Make me love You more and more ... overwhelm me, Savior.

No comments: