Saturday, June 09, 2007

CAMP

oh my goodness! camp is TOMORROW.

I'm so overwhelmed!!!

I'm so excited to SEE PEOPLE and to hang out and to worship with Dro and Whit and Megs and Jon and Erick and Heather and Dani!!!!

I LOVE CAMP PEOPLE.

Wow, I had a great day today.
Tricia made french toast for me and Linds.
Went to 9th/10th camp meeting; was great, saw camp peeps!
Bec and Matt and Mir came over.
Went to London's grad party, fun!
Jeff and Alyssa came over.
Megs is BACK IN MINNESOTA, and STAYING IN DES' ROOM RIGHT NOW, and GOING TO CAMP WITH ME TOMORROOOOOOOOOOW!
great day, eh? tiring too!

Plus, somewhere in there i packed and bought a swimsuit and did loads of laundry and wrote a note for london.

I'm really overwhelmed but just gonna deal with stuff in the morning. There's still work to be done before headed to Long Lake.

Oh Long Lake! Long LAKE!!! I'M COMING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackie-

Hope you have a great time at camp, looking forward to hearing how things went when you get back!!!

~Chas