Tuesday, June 05, 2007

sequels

aren't they so sad sometimes? especially when you just LOVE the original.

i'm still processing. The Last Unicorn is one of my top 10 books, and I just read the short sequel to it.

It's SO strange ... I felt happy to be with those characters again. I could hear their voices, and when they said or did things, I thought, "Oh yes, that's just like her," etc.

And now it's over, and as I said, I'm processing. I guess it was a good, fitting ending.

I wish there was more to read. I should pull out the original and be with them again.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I cannot believe there is another Unicorn story!! Oh well! I am very sad about you not being around for dad's birthday and sam's grad party. I am kinda upset, kidding! I just posted a SUPER long blog, and it erased! I am not writing it again either!! Kevy called, and he is doing good! Love ya!