Tuesday, June 26, 2007

faith restored

thank you, lovely posters.



i went back to work today after being gone more than there for the last two weeks. i feel behind. i'm still leading my team, but the distance between me and number two is down to just ONE STUDENT. insane, no? i'm going to lose.

(fyi, we don't actually FOR REAL compete against one another; we're a team. but we do have friendly competition. hee hee.)

tonight: finish cleaning my room (it looks great), maybe go to borders, jog?, write for a while. sounds good to me.

my sleep system is all out of whack after sleeping so much while sick and going to sleep late/sleeping in, so i'm forcing myself back into the swing of things.



i just ate ice cream for supper. i am so irresponsible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm...ice cream! I missed where you requested everyone to post if they read your blogs. I check your blog frequently. Have a great day Jackie!!

~Chasidy

Jackie said...

I sat at Starbucks for supper and had a Light coffe Frappacino. Mmmmmmmmmmm it was good. I journaled and wrote a silly poem, I've never wrote a poem in my life.....I thought of you :)