Wednesday, April 18, 2007

prayer request

Dear friends and family,

I truly desire for you to be lifting me up in prayer. My confidence in choosing the right graduate program was shaken today.

A lot of you don't understand what Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder is like (hooray for you!), although if you desire a greater picture of how my mind works, I would recommend checking out the fictional book "Kissing Doorknobs" by Terry Spencer Hesser. It's written for children, so it's a quick and easy read. If you want a glimpse inside my mind, go for it.

All that to say that my confidence can easily be shaken, and today I want to blame my OCD. I haven't been good at taking my meds lately, and today might just show it.

Blah, this is a vulnerable entry for me.

I beg for your prayers.
With thanks,
jackie lea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you Jackie.

~ Chas

Anonymous said...

Already praying!!! Mom