Wednesday, April 25, 2007

to clear up the questions ...

I was just admitted to the

HUNTINGTON UNIVERSITY
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES


in the

YOUTH MINISTRY LEADERSHIP

program.

It's an online program where we have class online for one month, meet in person for three days (sometimes in Atlanta, sometimes in Denver, sometimes in Huntington, Indiana, sometimes ... I forget the last place), then we meet online for another two months.

So I will still be working at NWC, going to NHC, working with the NHC youth group, and living in my cute little new house with Tricia, Linds, and Des.

While I am very excited, I guess I am hoping for an overwhelming peace from Jesus that I am pursuing the right path. I do feel a very strong calling on my life to work with youth, but I want to be sure this YML is the right program.

Hence, I ask your prayers!

Hope that answers lots of questions!!!
Looooooooove,
jackie lea

3 comments:

Tricia said...

You listed me first because I am the best. The end.

Anonymous said...

You applied to grad school? I can't believe I missed so much for the few weeks my internet was down. This is wonderful! I am sending you an email. :)

Karoline said...

And when you come to Huntington, we MUST get together because you will only be a little under an hour away from me. YAY!!! I'm so excited. Love you.