Saturday, September 09, 2006

a great weekend, only half over

YES. good, good weekend. here's the play-by-play.

after work on friday, des and i went to the AWESOME new(ish) Dunn Bros. on Fairview, got free drinks, and talked for HOURS. yay!

i came home, and karin had invited many people over. we hung out; the boys wrestled; we played Four on a Couch; COLLEEN HAMMOND CAME OVER. Woot woot.

Then I had an AMAZING experience with some of the roomies ... SOOOOO FUNNY. just know that four of us were sitting on the kitchen floor, DYING of laughter. karin, liz, carol ... that was AWESOME. (and Jamin just kept playing! LOVE IT!)

Then we watched a movie, but I went to bed before it was done.

TODAY ...
we had Football Frenzy on campus, so I helped with that and stayed for the FB game, which the Eagles WON. Good work, boys.

Went to Jimmy John's with Kimmie and Trix, and when we got there, there were three tables of people and I knew peeps at every one, so i visited for a bit.

Came home, watched 13 Going on 30. Again. Good movie.

Going to church in the morning with Whit. AND going to bed early tonight ... it's only 8:37, and I'm gonna go crawl into bed and read for a while then get some much-needed rest.

One more good thing: Haley Rhoades said to me today, "I'm jealous that you get coffee with Des. I want to get coffee with you too!" How cute is that. Reminds me that I'm getting coffee with Ashlee on Monday. Yay for friends.

Hello to Jackie H. and to the Southern Invasion, the two people who will read this. Please know that I love you both and that I had a great weekend; I hope yours were wonderful too!

No comments: