Saturday, September 30, 2006

homecoming

we lost. in OT. oh well.

after our football games, we have this thing called "5th Quarter" where Coach Talley and other coaches and the players can all speak and encourage each other and acknowledge the Lord, and it is SO COOL. when they are done, the fb team sings "Mighty Warrior." makes me proud to be a part of Northwestern College.

i hacked my hair off this afternoon. i think i like it though.

going to church with des tomorrow; i'm excited! church shopping is ... good, and difficult, and kinda thrilling, as I look for a place that matches the one in my head ... and one where God wants to use me. i DO miss the NBCC youth group though. i am excited to visit them, once i find a new church. until then, it might be too hard. sigh.

so, there's the story, morning glory. my blog ... for jackie hemmer, southern, and dro. and me.

love!

1 comment:

Karoline said...

Hmmm, why'd you decide to switch churches?

I'm so glad that you had a wonderful weekend. How short is your hair now?