Monday, September 11, 2006

monday monday

yay for ashlee and for wentworth miller. sigh.

i like my job. a lot. it's kind of overwhelming right now, with planning my fall travel, but i will survive.

did i already say that i am reading "TrueFaced"? it's great -- i'm excited to read more. it's about having your motive come from TRUSTING God instead of PLEASING God. The idea is that if our main motive is to please God we will never be good enough; we will try and try and perform as best we can, but we cannot be "good enough." But if our motive is TRUSTING God ... that is PLEASING to Him! If we reside in the Room of Grace and live out of Who God Says That I Am, we will start living differently. I'll probably share more eventually. Chew on that and tell me what you think.

Love love.
Jack

No comments: