Saturday, September 16, 2006

on my way to owatonna ...

I am in the backseat of trixie's car right now, and sami is talking about this long dream she had, and I am posting through my phone.

we are en route to bec's bridal shower. how odd.

I am feeling very overwhelmed lately (sooooo busy with travel planning ... and I need to prepare a chapel message for this fall ... five set up so far ... i'm nervous.), but at the same time as being overwhelmed, I feel I am learning GOOD, GOOD things about grace, trust, and freedom.

i'm too busy. I look forward to time alone while traveling. oh the life of ... me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

owatonna? my hubby is from waseca. funny story about my bridal shower in waseca. My mom and sister came up to st.paul where i was living to ride with me down to waseca the next day. we decided to find a hotel instead of staying at my apartment. Instead of getting one in st paul, we thought it would be a good idea to head south in the direction of waseca and just find one on the road. yeah, well there was some car show at the state fair on snelling and EVERY hotel between st paul and waseca was booked. we must have stopped at 15 hotels! we finally ended up staying in the last room available at the waseca inn and suites. did i mention it was a smoking room? we reeked and didnt sleep well due to coughing all night. lol