Monday, September 04, 2006

Kind of Interesting ...

A-Z about me

A-Age: 24, aaaaaaaalmost 25
B-Bed size: Itty bitty twin
C-Chore you hate: What chore DON'T I hate?! Bathroom floor's the worst. Disgusting.
D-Dessert you love: CHOCOLATE!
E-Essential start your day item: The Word of God
F-Favorite actor(s): Haha, I don't know. Wents?
G-Gold or Silver: Silver.
H-Height: 5'2"
I-Instruments you play: trumpet ... but not lately!
J-Job title: Senior Admissions Counselor
K-Keeping track of your day: My own brain typically, but lately I've relied more on my planner
L-Living arrangements: Living in the Lodge, a beautiful huge house, with Tricia, Kimmie, Lindsey, Carolyn, Liz, Karin, and JJ. It is AWESOME.
M-Mom's name: Ronda
N-Not liking right now: mmmm ... not sure. I'm feeling pretty okay right now.
O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: nope.
Q-Quote you like: "Freedom begets freedom."
R-Right or left handed: Right
S-Siblings: Kristin and Kevin/Vinny
T-Time you woke up today: 10:20, but that's because it's Labor Day
U-Unique habit: hmmm ... lots probably. Trichotillomania. Does that count? :-)
V-Vegetable you hate: cooked carrots. I like carrots, but not cooked. GROSS.
W-Worst habit: Tricho?
X-X-rays you've had: Busted up my elbow two separate times.
Y-Yummy food you can make: Yeah, not my specialty. Eeek.
Z-Zodiac sign: Capricorn

No comments: