Wednesday, September 06, 2006

look at me go!

making it a habit ... and maybe someday i will share valuable things on here.

tonight i went to northwestern bookstores and grabbed "TrueFaced" and sat down there to read it even though i have already purchased it online. It's a book about being REAL and taking off the masks that we wear, and it almost made me cry twice in the store. As I said to eir, "Maybe I'm sappier than your average bear." But anyway -- it is a scary book to read because it makes me feel like I should be sharing more of myself with others. It is scary, but I REPEAT, "Freedom begets freedom." I am learning it more and more, I feel.

So I bought that copy. I will give the other copy to eir.

I am going to go read more now ... scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

YAY, you're back :), Now keep it up girlfriend. Your Blogs are not boring, I will look everyday for updates, so dont disappoint me. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to get that book and read it. I already am reading about 3, but ahhhh what's another. Now..... If only I could retain only a fraction of what I read. Did I just write a blog, Hee Hee, anyway welcome back Jac' PS....did you here Brice is living with a guy who attends Northwestern (John somebody)