Thursday, September 07, 2006

ooooh ... i like my life!

it's fun.

today was pretty crazy-hectic at work. i have a wonderful new co-worker (nohemi/naomi), and it was Club Day (yay SoDakers! I'm the advisor for the South Dakota club, hee hee, love it love it), and I'm planning my fall travel (like trying to put together a jigsaw puzzle).

I'm planning to speak in several Christian school chapels, and I have two set up so far. I LOVE the opportunity to get to share this way, but I also get really nervous until I'm up there. Sigh. Coolio.

i like northwestern, eir, caribou, desiree wood, south dakota, roomies, my house, books, and JESUS.

the end. for now.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I almost stopped at Caribou tonight for a "mint Condition", but then I didnt.

Karoline said...

AH!! You're back! i'm happy. it just brought a smile to my day. I miss you. Very much. Oh, a new freshman on my wing is from Arden Hills. SWEET.