Sunday, November 19, 2006

HOORAY!!!!!

I have gone to the same church for TWO Sundays in a row -- after "church shopping" for weeks! I am really excited about the church I visited this morning and last Sunday.

Things I like about it:
* Leadership that has graduated from a variety of different colleges -- Bethel, Trinity International, Crown, and Northwestern.
* A worship leader who is not overbearing.
* Medium-sized.
* Large span of ages: there are kids and families (the children's choir sang today! cuuuuute!), college students (mostly Bethel and NWC, I think), people MY age, and older folks.
* They seem very outreach focused!
* Seems like a church where the leadership welcomes the congregation's ideas and passions.
* Rob and Lila, the married couple who sat by me, introduced me personally to the senior pastor. They were all very kind.

Just thought I'd share the exciting news! Please, PLEASE pray that I would end up at North Haven only if that is what the Lord desires for me at this time!

Love!
jackie lea

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check your email Jackie Lea, I sent you and Kevy one!!! at the jackielovesjesuschrist, don't know if you use that, but oh well!! Love ya!!!

Congrats about the church, see you Thursday!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that last comment was made by your sister Kristin Ann!!

Bye!! :)

Jackie said...

Sounds like a place you belong ! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Jack,
I will definitely pray about the church move. Sorry I haven't commented, I'm still trying to figure out if I can get mine up. So for now I'm anonymous. Love you, Ash