Sunday, November 26, 2006

Little bit of this, little of that ...


sibs! Posted by Picasa

Me, Brother, Sister on Thanksgiving Day. We had a blast.

I feel like I have a billion things I could write about these past 5 days! I'll try to be brief. And interesting.

WEDNESDAY
Went home, taught Kevy how to do laundry, and we had a good talk. He is sooooooooooooo great. I just love-love-love him! And we watched last Monday's episode of Prison Break. Hooray!

Also discovered that I had a flat tire.

THURSDAY
Thanksgiving and sister's bday. We were super lazy and enjoyed each other, ate pizza and Oreos, and watched the Cowboys kick butt. See photos below.

Kristin asked me what my favorite story from the Bible is, and I thought about it and told her (aside from the GOSPEL!), I love the story about Cornelius and Peter, and how "God has granted to the Gentiles also the repentance that leads to life" (Acts 11:18b).

FRIDAY
Kevin fixed my flat tire. Phew!

Returned to the Cities and spent the afternoon with eir. We went to see The Fountain. It was awful. Weird. Sad. I think America will love it. When it was over, I looked at eir and said, "I am so glad that Jesus is real."

SATURDAY
Slept in! Hooray! Read my book (To a God Unknown by Steinbeck). Spent the night at eir's house.

Did anyone know that she had a huge crush on O-Town's Ashley Angel when she was in 9th grade? She actually MET him, and he kissed her on the cheek! HAHAHA LOVE IT! She had a sign that read, "Ashley, will you be my angel?" I loooooooove it.

SUNDAY
Went to church with Lana and eir and then to lunch at Noodles. Later tonight eir and I are going to Vespers, but for now, I am chilling with my computer in front of the couch, with The Chronicles of Narnia on.

Yay! Life is so lovely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute fam!!!!!

jackie lea said...

who wrote this? momma? :-)