Friday, November 17, 2006

I love books.

Just finished:
Walking From East to West by Ravi Zacharias

Currently reading:
Jesus Among Other Gods
by Ravi Zacharias

On my nightstand:
Holy Bible
The Green Earth: Poems of Creation
by Luci Shaw
On Writing by Stephen King
Traveling Light by Eugene Peterson
Wishful Thinking: A Seeker's ABC by Frederick Buechner

Beside my bed:
To a God Unknown by John Steinbeck
The Magnificent Defeat by Frederick Buechner
The Emperor of Ocean Park by Stephen L. Carter
Traveling Light by Max Lucado

In my travel bag:
Once on a Time
by A.A. Milne
The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis
TrueFaced by Thrall, McNicol, and Lynch
Transformed into Fire by Judith Hougen
Telling Secrets by Frederick Buechner
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

Favorites on my shelf:
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
For the Time Being by Annie Dillard
Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle
Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
The Singer Trilogy by Calvin Miller
The Chronicles of Narnia and also the space trilogy by C.S. Lewis

Favorite NOT on my shelf:
Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller

Oh sigh. Yay literature.

What is YOUR favorite, blog world?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you like books!!!!

Love sister!!!

Anonymous said...

try Mud Puddle by robert munsch its great read to 5 years olds!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Pride and Prejudice. I have to pull it out every now and then when I need a good smile. I love that book more each time I read it.