Thursday, November 30, 2006

personal day

Today I took the day off of work and stayed home. I HAD plans: sleep in, take care of my broken camera, go Christmas shopping.

Instead, I slept.

I slept in, then read a book in bed, then showered and went back to sleep because I had a headache. I got up at about 5pm. I feel like a lazy bum, but I don't think I should feel that way.

Tomorrow it's back to work, Saturday coffee with Des, Sunday decorating the house with the roomies, Monday a new Bible study maybe, Tuesday SoDak Christmas party, Wednesday Ashley comes to visit! Hooray!

I should go to Target now. I haven't left the house yet today, and it's 6:24pm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel like a bum you deserve to have a personal day... that means you can do whatever you want like showere,read, sleep,resleep,reread, and reshower IF you got dirty doing any of the above. Love ya ( That was a run on sentence)

Jackie said...

Awww you needed to have a good sleep, it was too cold to get up and do anything. So you did the right thing. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope your day wasn't tooooo long!