Wednesday, November 29, 2006

This Book


wizard of oz Posted by Picasa

This book is pretty awesome. The pop-up features in it are incredible. Yes, some of you might already think I'm joking around, but I'm not. I've been fairly smitten by/fascinated with this book since I first saw it, maybe a year ago.

Tonight I sat down with it in Barnes and Noble, thinking that maybe if I truly examined it, it would lose its power over me and I wouldn't need Momma to buy it for me for Christmas.

I think I won. Although I still love the book.

Intricate pop-up books are so clever. Who THINKS of these ideas? This book has the wizard's HOT AIR BALLOON pop up in it ... and it's made out of cardboard. Awesome.

Do you all think I'm crazy now?

Good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toooooo late... I think you are still fascinated with it enough that your momma could possibly buy it used or half.com!11 Don't you think?