Saturday, March 17, 2007

General Update

life.
busy!!! traveled for work this past week, nowhere exotic, but lots of fun. spoke for the AEFC youth group on Wednesday, i love those kiddos. eir is home! nwc spring break is almost over (hooray! i miss the peeps!)

this week.
hanging out with eir today. lunch with elly, a youth group girlie tomorrow. then viewing a townhome (see post below). wednesday coffee with eir and des!!! thursday youth group. friday-saturday: teen convention with my old youth group ... and eir and whit and i are teaching a workshop there.

teen convention.
workshop is about fellowship. we haven't begun to plan. it was kind of a last-minute thing that we agreed to do. i love the opportunities in our lives!

love.
i feel in love right now. with my Savior who holds me. and with the amazing man who will someday be my husband and push me even closer to our Savior.

the pursuit of happiness.
happiness pursues ME. i have a fantastic life, even with all the chaos, OCD, and stress involved.

AND ...

FEEL FREE TO APPLAUD ...

I AM DEBT-FREE!!!!! i paid off my student loans yesterday!!!!!

future.
grad school? youth ministry leadership? huntington? only thoughts.

i'd love to hear from you, friends.

No comments: