Thursday, March 22, 2007

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Soooooooo ... Des, Trixie, and I visited the New Brighton house ...

we are falling in love ...

pictures follow.

I am praying about this. We would be paying more for a smaller space, BUT there are lots of reasons for going.
1) The Lodge might all fall apart soon anyway.
2) We won't have to deal with Arden Hills parking/other weird rules.
3) We won't have to deal with shady landlords (these are Christians and one is a general contractor).
4) It is nicer ... I feel like I want something nicer at this stage of my life.

Beyond that, there is the potential that I could live with Lindsey, Tricia, and Des ... I imagine being in that cute house with them, and I LOVE the idea.

PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD CLEARS EVERYTHING UP FOR US AND THAT HIS WILL IS DONE.

Whatever that is. And I hope that I am content in whatever it is.

Check out these pics ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie! I had no idea you had a blog! You should tell me these things...coolness! And I'm in it...lol. :) Looking forward to seeing what God will do here...and trying to be patient with Him...what a silly human I am.

Anonymous said...

that post is from me...I just don't know what I'm doing :)
Des

Anonymous said...

Praying about the house, the workshop, and the husband!

And the grandkids!!!tee,hee,hee!!!!
Momma

Anonymous said...

Jackie - I am praying about this house for you. And oddly enough, for your husband - like your Momma is. :) But not the grandkids yet. :) I seriously love you~

Anonymous said...

wait a minute... are you saying that Ted and pDonks are SHADY? No....... not them!

I'm praying for you all!

~bizzers