Tuesday, March 27, 2007

i love my life

last night i had dinner with 7 admitted students (plus one late applicant) and coffee with 2 young ladies whom i LOVE (caitlyn and heather), and today i saw bret magnuson at SDSU and had dinner with 4 admits in watertown.

NICE.

needless to say, i'm exhausted.

i'd appreciate your prayers for my head. i love my Lord so very much; unfortunately, my OCD (and perhaps Satan) was trying to steal some of my joy tonight.

i struggle still with legalism and with orders and procedures, and what i really want is to say and MEAN, "Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have ransomed me, Lord God of truth" (Psalms).

i am so very excited to sleep.

thank you, dear comment-posters. i AM glad to know you're reading!

i'll give you more details about the house as they come. for now, know that we have mailed our application and that i am very pumped about living there and being roomies with desiree! i am very excited to continue living with my dear roommates tricia and lindsey too. :-)

boy, i'd appreciate prayers for my head.

love,
jackie lea the OCD bee

No comments: