Thursday, March 29, 2007

so many great things

1) salvation. eternal life, knowing Jesus Christ.

2) amazing family and friends.

3) moving into great new house with lovely roomies like trixie, linds, and des.

4) MULTIPLE church families (wonderful ones!).

5) NWC will reimburse me for 50% of my grad school tuition.

6) i love my job.

7) i have a writing group.

8) wonderful ministry and teaching opportunities in my life.

9) i feel like i should list ten things, and i am saving one for the end ...

10) I AM AN HONORARY BRIDESMAID FOR MY DEAR FRIEND CINDY!!!! (the short story: Cindy and her husband Ben are both in the Navy, and they fell in love quickly and had to marry quickly otherwise, with Ben's promotion, it would be illegal for them to date, so they got married last month in California, and lots of people didn't get to be there, including me, and they are having a reception this summer in Wisconsin, and I GET TO BE AN HONORARY BRIDESMAID THERE.) How awesome is that? I am SO honored and blessed. If you want to hear a story about grace, I'll tell you one about Cindy.

there you go, folks. now list me things you love about YOUR life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am honored that you said yes! and even more honored to be in your top 10 list. :) i can't wait for June...and to see you again for the first time in almost three years!