Wednesday, March 21, 2007

multiple items

1) I hope this makes your day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_mBLWpdwnI

2) Just today I talked to three people who read my blog (sister, whitty, and eir) who do not comment. It gives me the strength to carry on with my posting, knowing there are readers somewhere out there. Beneath the pale moonlight.

3) Tonight whit and eir and i were supposed to plan our fellowship workshop. Let's see ... we ate brownies, watched American Idol, watched High School Musical, and practiced the dance from HSM to "We're All in This Together." We are NERDS.

4) Really excited to check out the New Brighton house tomorrow! I would be ALL for moving back to Newbs.

5) I love my friends. New quotes: "Have you ever heard of murder?" and "Would Clanzy like a chicago-style dental care road sign in their pants?" Don't ask. I repeat: I love my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I, too, read your blog. It helps me know what you're up to in life :) Give me housing updates as you have them! Miss you lots...

~Biz