Monday, January 24, 2005

crazyangrymadupset but sorry about it

Oh my goodness, let's pile in a bus and head to Park Rapids ... who's with me? Well, on the other hand, it's winter in Minnesota right now, so I suppose this wouldn't be the optimal time for cabins with thin, insulation-less walls. Ok, fine.

Anyway, does it seem to anyone else that I've been really cranky for the past week or so? I'm sorry about it, and I've prayed about it, but I'm still just this emotional, hot-tempered crank. SORRY. Pray for me, if you think of it, since I don't know what to do about it.

God is good good good. Boys suck suck suck. Sometimes. Some boys.

Anyway, I'm cranky with YB, but of course I am. Of course I am! I don't like that either, and I know that if I saw him I'd want to lash out in anger and also want to marry him. Go figure.

I really don't know what to eat. It's like I don't know how to take care of myself if people aren't around. I can't get up enough energy to make food or something. Bleh.

I'm sooooo crabby. I'll go read for awhile and see if things don't turn around.

I love you, friends! Forgive me!

No comments: