Tuesday, January 25, 2005

feeling ... strange.

Go check this out: http://www.rochestermn.gov/park/Plummer/plummer.htm

Awwwww! (I hope the link works.)

So, today ... hmmmmmmmmmm. Today today today.

I just prayed for YB, and I got kinda torqued at him. I need to try to be understanding and chill.

I am so blessed. SOOOOO BLESSED.

I am going to make a list of books I've read and what I think about them. It will be my next post, but it will also grow and change as I read. (Well, I'll try to do this. Let's see what happens.)

God is good. Christ is ALL.


1 comment:

Karoline said...

Yeah for that link! Everyone must go and look at my 2nd home! wow...I miss taking walks through there with my mom! Thanks for putting that on here...It made me happy! I'm continuing to pray for you. LOVE LOVE LOVE SO MUCH!!!:)
~Southern Invasion ;)