Monday, January 17, 2005

my birthday

You might know that I hate my birthday. It makes me feel icky about the previous year as I look at it and think, "What have I really accomplished since the last one?" Good things: I met both Caroline and Alison, and I grew much closer to many people. ... Whom did I have a crush on at this time last year? Can anyone recall, because I don't know if I can! Hmmm. Was it really Secret Crush??? Oh my goodness.

I am a spaz.

Tricia is singing a children's song, and my head hurts. She is lovely, but the song is ... um ... not. Biz just said to me online, "if i hear the words, "old man moses" one more time/followed by something about a doctor" and then a horrid angry emoticon. I'm glad she feels as I do. Awwww. Roomies.

I feel I might have been a jerk lately. Sorry if I have been. Tomorrow I will go on, a 23-year-old weirdo who misses people and PHCA and wishes she could sleep for 3 to 4 months.

No comments: