Sunday, January 23, 2005

UGH

I am so annoyed. And bored.

And my body hurts. Owwwwwwwwww.

Who knows why. Why not complain to my blog? I don't like myself, and I miss people a lot.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED.

I feel lazy if I sleep, but it seems too overwhelming to go out and DO something if no one else comes with. I started reading A Wrinkle in Time because Flowers for Algernon lost my interest. Let me read a piece of children's fiction when others fail.

Yay, another boring blog from jls.


2 comments:

jackie lea said...

Do you like me because when I break my arm, you break yours too, we write our names and draw pictures, we show everybody and they wish they had a broken arm too?

jackie lea said...

Oh eir. I like you on the 24th of January because it is the 24th of January. On the 25th of January, I like you too!