Tuesday, January 18, 2005

uh oh, i'm already feeling obligated

This blog, I mean.

Obligated to write in it. To share my great wisdom with the world and the wonderful stories of my life. Right.

But today was a loooong day. I went to work, and later Whitney and I went to Wendy's (Whit got a child-size Frostee that was "the size of her pinkie" ... but seriously, folks, this thing was SO LITTLE. It was like a Frostee shot-glass) and then to Bec's concert (that's right, no "k") where I talked to the wonderful Taylor Quinn, who continues to fall in love with me. Haha.

And now I am waiting for Robbie Roberts to send me a text message. Oh this life.

I miss Eir.

1 comment:

jackie lea said...

Good memory! Taylor Quinn IS the voice coach of the Lion from The Wiz. I wish I were NOT at Wendy's with you and Whit, but instead, that we were watching an afternoon movie in the basement of the Mof, falling asleep on one another, and in no hurry to leave.